February marks a month to remember--with all of the crazy weather we have been experiencing, it's no surprise that I've been dreaming of Spring. Here in Miami, it's been unseasonably hot, rainy and surprisingly cold. I'm officially over it, and to ail my weather troubles I've been eyeing the following goodies for my Spring "refresh" collection:
1. Our Gina Cueto Kiss Emoji Necklace: Seriously, how much more cheerful can you get!? These sweet necklaces will make you happy every time you look at them. Dainty and quirky you'll definitely get all kinds of comments from friends and family...the good kind!
2. SK-II Facial Treatement Essence: I don't know about you, but this weather is driving my poor skin insane. It's a mess right now and I've been searching high and low for a really good moisturizing cream. Enter the famed SK-II treatment that promises to "moisturize the skin and support skin cell renewal".
3. Our Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings: These tassel earrings are just amazing. Seriously. They are incredibly light weight, super fun and they come in so many different colors! These are the perfect statement earrings for the upcoming Spring season.
4. West Elm Metal Frame Upholstered Chair: I'm always on the hunt for furniture which happens to be a second obsession of mine. I've been eyeing this metal frame chair because of it's clean lines and honestly because...it's pink--so feminine and elegant yet refreshingly modern at the same time. In love!
5. Chiara Ferragni Flirting iPhone Cover: You've probably seen this cover all over Instagram--with good reason. The blogging sensation offers these adorable covers in 5 different colors from red, to pink to silver.
6. BB Dakota Drape Front Jacket: This is the perfect Spring jacket, super easy to throw on with just about anything. Best yet, it's under $100!
7. DV+ Target Paige Ballet Flats: I'm absolutely loving the collaboration between shoe maven DV and Target. There are lots of booties, sandals and flats to choose front but I couldn't say no to these adorable (and comfy) ballet flats.
8. Reformation Anderson Jumpsuit: Who doesn't love a good jumpsuit? Especially one as cleverly designed as this one, which (tastefully) hugs and shows off all the right places.
9. Charlotte Olympia Big Kiss Clutch: Quirky and fun this clutch is perfect for a fun night out.